Be part of our molpe-family!
We offer permanent employment in a competent and motivated team, consisting of more than 20 employees. In our corporate environment, we practise open communication within our team leading to our common success. The balance between family and work is important to us, therefore we do not work from “9-5”. When your head spins, our two pinball machines provide a short break. Our weekly “Döner-Thursday” is our company tradition.
We are looking to expand our team
- Gathering and implementation of customer requirements
- Further development, operation, maintenance and optimization of the customised applications
- Application maintenance and implementation of application specific configurations
- Operation, maintenance and control of the application in terms of functionality, stability, interfaces, compliance, security and performance
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience in customer support
- Experience in ticketing systems (e. g. Jira) and application testing would be an advantage
- Willingness for occasional business travel
- Excellent command of German and a good command of English (spoken and written)
Become a part of the molpe-family now! Please send your complete documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date by email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Monique Heim on +49 7121/31782-24.
A few more facts
molpe Softwareentwicklungs GmbH is a consulting and software house located in the Swabian town of Kirchentellinsfurt near Tübingen. For over 20 years, we have been specializing in software development in the health sector. Our products are used in laboratories, university hospitals, hospitals and non-profit organizations.