Be part of our molpe-family!
We offer permanent employment in a competent and motivated team, consisting of more than 20 employees. In our corporate environment, we practise open communication within our team leading to our common success. The balance between family and work is important to us, therefore we do not work from “9-5”. When your head spins, our two pinball machines provide a short break. Our weekly “Döner-Thursday” is our company tradition. Our office is located 500 metres from the train station and is also easily accessible by car.
We are looking to expand our team
Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
- Frontend development with JS, JQuery, CSS, LESS
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in an agile team in the implementation and operation of web applications for mapping workflows in healthcare
- Creation of system designs as well as software architectures and implementation of our web application
- Development of automated tests and documentations, including operational product support
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Webserver
- Experience in development infrastructures (Continuous-Integration, Test infrastructure, Issue-Tracker) and/or web security would be an advantage
- Excellent command of German and a good command of English (spoken and written)
Become a part of the molpe-family now! Please send your complete documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date by email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Monique Heim on +49 7121/31782-24.
A few more facts
molpe Softwareentwicklungs GmbH is a consulting and software house located in the Swabian town of Kirchentellinsfurt near Tübingen. For over 20 years, we have been specializing in software development in the health sector. Our products are used in laboratories, university hospitals, hospitals and non-profit organizations.